Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Redefining That Which Was Yet to Be Defined...

Initially the goal of this blog was to document and describe my first year in the BDSM community.  As I have struggled to decide what to write about this, I realize that I have spent the first year writing already.  My fetlife page contains all of the writing I did in that first year.  I am increasingly less interested in posting that here.  So perhaps this blog is to be a tale of the rest of my journey.  Surely you can find the old stuff if you're really interested?

Rather, this blog will continue in real-time as I explore issues important to me, talk about things I've experienced, and ask questions of my readers.  I expect it will be slow going, but who knows? Something interesting might come of this...




No comments:

Post a Comment