Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Here We Go, or Miss Lucy Starts a Blog

I have been talking about starting a blog of my inane and nonsensical writing for quite some time.  Not sure why I never got around to it.  Life gets in the way, I suppose.  I was too busy doing all those funky, kinky things that I was writing about that I never really dredged up the time to actually create the fucking thing to begin with.

Much of the writing you will see on here is edited and rehashed versions of stuff that has appeared on Fetlife.com.  That was my first outlet for the creative junk that manifested as I navigated the murky and often tumultuous seas of my first year in kink. Actually, my first 11 months in kink.  As of today, I have been a member of the "kink community" for a mere 11 months.  In many ways, I have gained a lifetime of experience in these short months.  And in many ways, I am painfully and fantastically aware that my learning is nowhere near done.

So this blog is a mix...thoughts on Polyamory, BDSM, power exchange, erotica, and random musings.  I hope you enjoy, and if you don't, I hope it at least inspires thought.

~Lucy

1 comment: